Do you intend to return to Jamaica as a Returning Resident? The courteous staff of Quality One International Shipping Express will be happy to assist you in the preparation of your documents. And it doesn’t just end there.
Our Agents in Jamaica are ready to guide you through the process of clearing and acquiring your shipment.
Eligibility for Returning Residents
To be considered as a Returning Resident (under Jamaican law) and to benefit from any concessions, you must:-
- Be a Jamaican national aged 18 or above who:-
- was resident overseas for the last 3 consecutive years,
- is retuning to Jamaica to live permanently;
- Be a non-Jamaican whose spouse is a Jamaican Retuning Resident;
- Be a Jamaican student who has reached 18 years and who studied abroad for more than one year but less than 3 consecutive years;
- Be a Jamaican who gave up his/her citizenship (and can prove your previous status) and wish to return home.
Qualified applicants can only benefit ONCE from this concession.
Contact Us today To find out about Required Documents & Rules for Jamaica’s Returning Residents.
Call our Bronx Office at (718) 231-1909